My Shopping List
Broiled Catfish with Lemon Wine Sauce
Courtesy of The Catfish Institute
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 5 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
+ salt and pepper to taste
+ 1/4 tsp. white wine
+ 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
+ 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
+ 1/2 c. dry white wine
+ 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
+ 1/2 c. buttermilk
What to do:
1. Combine worcestershire sauce, lemon zest, wine and lemon juice in a skillet. Bring to a boil and reduce liquid to 1/2 c.
2. Add buttermilk, stirring constantly until slightly thickened. Place fish in baking dish. Broil fish for 3 to 5 min.
3. Remove from broiler, pour sauce over fish.
4. Broil for another minute or until sauce bubbles and fish begins to flake.
5. Remove from pan and serve.
Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio-Pinot Bianco, White Zinfandel