My Shopping List
Drop Kick IdahoŽ Potato Dip
Courtesy of Idaho Potato Commission
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2/3 c. water
+ 1/4 c. 2% milk
+ 2/3 c. IdahoŽ potato flakes
+ 1 ripe medium avocado, peeled, pit removed
+ 1/2 c. light sour cream
+ 2-3 Tbsp. lime juice
+ 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
+ 1 tsp. ground cumin
+ 1/2 tsp. salt
+ 1/2 c. diced fresh tomatoes
+ 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
+ 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
+ 1/4 tsp. salt
What to do:
1. Place all hummus ingredients in a blender, secure with lid and puree until smooth.
2. Combine and mix together all topping ingredients in a small bowl.
3. To serve, place hummus in a medium size serving bowl and top with tomato mixture.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve with baked pita chips or assorted vegetables such as red bell pepper slices, jicama, squash rounds, cucumber rounds and carrots.
* Recipe courtesy of Idaho Potato Commission.
Calories: 130; Total Fat: 10g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Total Carbs: 9g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 2g; Sodium: 240mg;